WNC Citizens Blog

Back In Business

Sorry no posts for a while. My home system has been cranky and my hours at work have been brutal...

Weaverville Resolution passed with the exception of not binding to future councils.

So the good folks of Weaverville will have to rinse, lather, repeat after the next election.


New series of posts planned

Due to Hurricane Katrina, I plan on posting a series on survival after the infrastructure goes down.

Post frequency will likely be once a week.


Bobby
0 comments:

Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts