WNC Citizens Blog

Window Wonderland in Franklin, NC


I went to the Window Wonderland event in downtown Franklin, and had a very good, if chilly, time. I hope that weather meant more people actually went inside the various business that were participating...I know I did. The Cappuccino at the Main Street Coffee & Tea kept me warmer than I would have otherwise been during my three hour photographic excursion.

I'll be posting the photos throughout the day today (if my Verizon DSL Internet connection holds out).
1 comments:

Real nice, Bobby!
Some are even Norman Rockwell-like.


Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts