WNC Citizens Blog

Two Blogs Are Better Than One


As you can see above, I am having problems seeing Thunder Pig. I have tried multiple browsers, and the problem has persisted for over an hour now. This blog is not affected, so I will be posting here while hoping the problem clears up.

This also means that WNC Citizens Blog has received a Stay of Abandonment, and renewed blogging activities.

Why today of all days?

While writing this post, the problem was fixed...but my confidence in Blogger as a stable platform is shaken, and the folly of my plan to quit blogging here in November revealed.

Expect regular daily blogging here to resume. Maybe the subtitle for this blog should be "The blog that just won't die"
0 comments:

Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts