WNC Citizens Blog

New Regional News Site

Over the Christmas Holiday, I started a new website aimed at generating news headlines with a focus on western North Carolina called West Carolina Report.


I also intend to begin soliciting local contributions in the form of written reports, video reports, photo essays, and audio essays to make available on the website. I will focus on news from a conservative perspective due to the paucity of conservative viewpoints on the web locally.

Multi-media will be stored off site at You Tube or Podbean or Photobucket to cut down on bandwidth costs until I can generate enough traffic to make advertising an option to help cut down costs.

I am also pursuing the costs connected with an internet radio station...so stay tuned for that as it develops.

Thunder Pig

If you are interested in contributing to this effort, contact me at westcarolinareport AT yahoo DOT com, with the AT and DOT being dubious spambot filters. I will also accept contributions from other places as well, so don't be shy!
0 comments:

Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts