WNC Citizens Blog

System Update

John Locke Foundation added to links: Hat Tip to Cindi for suggesting it.

I've noticed that the Beverly Eakman link does not work, and have not figured out why. The error message indicated I didn't have permission to use the server, so I've sent an e-mail to Beverly asking how to resolve that, and hopefully she or her web operator will give me permission to link, or tell me what Ive done wrong.

A way around that for now would be to click on the Heads Up America News Link and navigate to Kens' Guest Page and click through there, then add it to your favorites on your web browser. I apologize for not being able to get it to work and for the inconvenience of having to go through hoops to get to her website.

The Action Sheet on The Matt Cave website is a good resource for local gov't websites. If you know of any Matt doesn't have, either e-mail them to him and/or post them in the comments section here, and I'll put up a link the next morning until it appears on his site.

If you know of any other sites that link to a lot of local and state gov'ts, please let me know so I can link tothem as well.

Also if you have any news to pass along, please do. The comments section are meant for interaction.
0 comments:

Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts