WNC Citizens Blog

Links added/YourComments needed

I've added some basic links to the sidebar on the right, please leave any comments on what I've left out. I'd like to be able to link to local resources and local citizens groups so you can navigate from site to site easily and have a place to form a comments community, and be able to network activities.

Also, if there are any local bloggers that you know of, please type their web address in the comments, and I'll add them as soon as I can, and this site will probably be updated every day or so.

This site has no party affiliation and is intended for use by citizens of Western North Carolina (West Carolina) to get things done in local government. If things grow, so will this site, and it will change to accomodate as necessary.

Comments with vulgar language, real or implied threats of physical harm, or other comments that offend the sensibilities of the System Administrator will be summarily deleted.

Bobby Coggins
Sysytem Administrator

2 comments:

You might want to include the Locke Foundation and their associated blog as a link:

http://www.johnlocke.org/

Cindi


Thank You, Cindi. I'll put that link up.
Bobby


Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts