WNC Citizens Blog

Don Yelton Speaks at The Action Club

Don Yelton, of Citizens Speak, and a candidate for Buncombe County Commissioner spoke at the April meeting of The Action Club. Richard Bernier, co-host of Sound Off Buncombe (on URTV), was there to capture the event:



Here is an audio clip of what Don refers to:

It took place in the second hour of Take A Stand on April 11th.

Personally, it very gratifying to hear the professor say what I have tried to tell Matt for years on the radio, and that his dearly held positions are wrong, and play into the hands of forces that will destroy this great Republic if it continues. That is why I have taken to calling his brand of libertarianism Progressitarian, because they have become useful idiots for the Progressives.

Here are links to that entire show:

Hour One

Hour Two

Hour Three
2 comments:

i am trying to get my iphone to act as a remote for my sylvania home automation system... i figure this can happen since there are x10 iphone apps.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.ifaileduni.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22695]unlock iphone[/url]


Hello I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
I was sure this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/golf-party-supplies.html]golf Party Supplies[/url].


Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts