WNC Citizens Blog

Call Me With A Report

West Carolina Report is returning to service as part of the West Carolina report Network.

I have added a new feature to the sidebar (as well as changing my template).

This feature is "Call Me" and it allows you to leave an audio message for me, and will allow you to make short comments or audio reports regarding local events. The phone number is 828-348-0849. By calling the number you agree to release all rights to me to post such audio to the web in any manner I see fit. In other words, you play nice, and I'll play nice. If you will leave me a way to get back in touch with you, I'll send you an example of how I plan to use the audio.

This is a way for you to be an on the scene reporter or to leave pithy comments that I can then add to this blog, Thunder Pig, or the West Carolina Report Network I am currently developing that will involve multiple websites.

So, if you are interested, give me a call!

If you are from the rest of North Carolina, and want to participate, please feel free to call me, I am especially interested in people who can report on the goings on in Raleigh vis a vis
the different branches of Government, and candidates running for statewide office.

I am also looking for people who wish to contribute to this blog as a blogger with posting privileges, and would like to post at least once a week. I will teach you how to post photos and video to the blog so you can spice up your reports like the pros!

Or, if you prefer, you may contact me by e-mail.

Until next time,
Thunder Pig
0 comments:

Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts