WNC Citizens Blog

Action Club Billboard Vandaized


I changed my header to stand in solidarity with The Action Club.



One of their Billboards was vandalized, as seen below:




I did a little research last night and found out a few things.


A Miami Billboard was vandalized not long ago.



I also found this item below:



November 6, 2003 Asheville, NC: Vandals struck the Little Pigs Bar-B-Que restaurant, spray-painting ALF, "murderer," and other graffiti on two catering vans. Windows were broken in a van and in the main building.



There is a website (one among many) called infoshop that you need to look at. There are even advice and instructions for the below intelligence vandal. I also noticed that Asheville Global Report is listed on their side bar. Birds of a Feather, I say!!


0 comments:

Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts