WNC Citizens Blog

New Year, New Emphasis !!!

.
There will be some changes for the better (I hope), on this blogs' emphasis. I will be providing links to citizen activists groups across the state, focusing on Western North Carolina.

In my sidebar, I've added a link to My Bookmarks that I'm updating as I go along. I hope to make it the definitive place for citizen activists to go when looking for info on state issues and local websites.

Any suggestions for improvements will be appreciated, and tell people about this blog, and tell me about your blog, website, citizen activist groups, or any problems with state and local governments that need exposing!

Thunder Pig
0 comments:

Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts