WNC Citizens Blog

NC Issues Websites and even Blogs

Here are a few sites I have run across lately that cover state issues in North Carolina. I am currently researching (surfing), weblogs that devote some of their time to NC State issues, and will be changing my sidebar to include them. If you know of any, or of any radio shows that devote time to state issues in NC, leave me the address in the comments section below.


Tar Heel Voice
NC Rumors
NC-Politics
NC Blogs

Radio Stations

WZNN...12pm to 1pm weekdays...No Apologies Radio
WWNC...3pm to 6pm weekdays...Take A Stand

Thunder Pig
0 comments:

Upcoming Events

2010 Macon County Fair
Sept 15-29, 2010
Macon County Fairgrounds in Franklin, NC

TwitPics

About

This used to be one of several political commentary blogs I ran until I got tired of updating several blogs, and consolidated them on Thunder Pig, and moved the group blogs to a Ning network.

These photos are a reflection of where I am throughout the day, and a celebration of life west of the Balsam mountain range in western North Carolina.

Followers

badges and other shiny stuff



BlogNetNews.com » North Carolina


Labels

Visits

Recent Posts